9" Breaching & Rescue tool:
- This tool weighs in at 15 lbs with batteries installed and can perform many of the cutting duties normally handled by gasoline powered Quickie saws.
- Tool is zero maintenance. Just charge the batteries and go. Charging the 2 x 18V LXT batteries takes about 50 minutes total.
- Tool run time is approximately 30 to 45 minutes per set of batteries. Two sets of batteries are included.
- This tool kit has been developed together with US Special Forces operators and is well suited to cutting items such as door hinges, padlocks, dead bolts, expanded metal, vehicle door pillars bodywork and garage doors.
Tool kit includes:
- Makita XAG13Z 36V 9" grinder is coated with Cerakote in coyote tan, black, Hi Vis orange or OD green.
- 2 x 9" breaching blades
- 4 x Makita LXT batteries (two are needed to run the tool)
- ADP05 utility USB charging adapter (one 18V LXT battery required)
- DC18RD charger with ruggedized power cord and mounting plate
- Flight case with custom foam insert included