9" Breaching & Rescue tool:
- This tool weighs in at 15 lbs with batteries installed and can perform many of the cutting duties normally handled by gasoline powered Quickie saws.
- Tool is zero maintenance. Just charge the batteries and go. Charging the 2 x 18V 6AH batteries takes about 50 minutes total.
- Tool run time is approximately 30 to 45 minutes per set of batteries. Two sets of batteries are included.
- Tool can be fully submersed in fresh water and then run in open air. Water will simply be blown out of the tool. Tool can run for short periods of time fully submerged in water at reduced output power.
- Submerging the tool in salt water will likely cause damage to the longevity of the tool and batteries. After salt water immersion, tool should be dunked in a bucket of fresh water with soap/detergent and flushed out by running with plenty of fresh water flowing through it to extend it's life. Batteries should also be washed off with soapy water and rinsed off. Dry off with a cloth. Tool and batteries can be replaced separately.
- This tool kit has been developed together with US Special Forces operators and is well suited to cutting items such as door hinges, padlocks, dead bolts, expanded metal, vehicle door pillars bodywork and garage doors.
Tool kit includes:
- Makita XAG13Z 36V 9" grinder is coated with Cerakote in coyote tan, black or OD green.
- 2 x 9" Broco Diamond Ripper blades
- 4 x Makita BL1860B batteries (two are needed to run the tool)
- 2 x Molle battery pouches to allow the operator to attach spare batteries to webbing.
- ADP05 utility USB charging adapter (one 18V LXT battery required)
- DC18RD charger with ruggedized power cord and mounting plate
- Flight case with custom foam insert included