The Saw Armor plate protects the underside and frontal area of your saw from impact, heat and abrasion damage.
The plate is treated with Cerakote® ceramic coating. Oil and dirt can be wiped off the plate without the use of solvents.
Comes with TORX T30 stainless steel flat head screws and Cerakote® decal.
Tools required for installation:
Torx T27 and Torx T30 driver.
Use only a Torx T30 driver on the saw armor supplied fasteners.
Click here for more installation instructions.
Part may exhibit handling marks and have a different appearance than shown.
1. Do not install original equipment cap screws onto the armor plate. Use only the supplied screws.
Original cap screws will not fully secure the armor plate.
2. Do not install the supplied flat head screws if the armor plate is not present on the saw.
Powerhead damage will result.
3. The Cerakote® coating on the armor plate has a very low co-efficient of friction and will slide easily on all surfaces.
Always secure your saw on any surface which has an incline or pitched profile of greater than 5 degrees from the horizontal.
5. Do not use the armor plate if the provided screws are loose when installed, or they do not tighten securely.
6. Do not modify or alter the armor plate. Contact Saw Armor if you have a suggestion or questions about our design.
If the plate becomes damaged, or does not appear to fit correctly onto the saw, remove it immediately and re-install the original screws.
Contact your local dealer to check over your equipment to ensure it is in safe condition.
Made in the USA in a ISO 9001 certified facility.
Contact Saw Armor support with any product, safety or other questions by clicking here.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability: Saw Armor plates cannot protect your saw from every possible impact, heat or abrasive force. The plate is intended to reduce the wear and tear on the host equipment. Severe impact, drops, or other contact with the armor plate may still damage your saw. Saw Armor is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential damages to equipment or persons using Saw Armor provided accessories. Always follow instructions contained in your manufacturer equipment safety manual. Regularly check the screws on your Saw Armor plate for tightness. If your plate comes loose, retighten the screws. Do not use your saw with a loose protective plate. If the plate screws do not remain tight, discontinue use and contact your local authorized dealer to check the condition of your saw. By using the Saw Armor plate, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.